Posts by category
- Category: Elder Law
- Category: Estate Planning
- What to Include in a Will
- Is a Pooled Trust Right for Me?
- The Success Rate for Contesting a Will
- Estate Planning: Prenup Pros and Cons
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples
- Estate Planning for Digital Assets
- Why Young Families Need an Estate Plan
- What Are Survivor Benefits?
- What is an Estate at Will?
- How are Survivorship Life Insurance Policies Helpful in Estate Planning?
- What Is Trust Administration?
- Who Keeps the Original Copy of a Will?
- Who Needs a Revocable Trust?
- New York Intestate Succession Laws
- What Is a Beneficiary?
- How Does a Trust Work for Inheritance?
- Do Trusts Pay Tax?
- The Difference Between Guardianship and Power of Attorney
- Asset Protection Planning in Long Island
- What Makes a Will Legal in New York State?
- How to Set Up a Trust
- When Is Probate Required in New York State?
- The Duties and Responsibilities of an Estate Trustee
- Why Estate Planning Is Important
- The Different Types of Power of Attorney
- What Is a Revocable Trust?
- The Role of an Executor of Estate
- Category: Real Estate Law
What Our Clients Are Saying
Ron Alber made the difficult process of selling my childhood home a breeze. Professional, courteous and kind. Will use his services again and recommend to anyone!
When my mom was diagnosed as terminally ill with stage 4 cancer, Ron was compassionate and prompt in assisting us with getting mom’s estate plan in order and was very reasonable in his fees. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Ron handled our closing for the sale and purchase of a home. His team was efficient with a dash of sarcastic humor which I love. His team answered any question we had. It was a pleasant experience.
Need Assistance? Please Fill out the Form below!
We proudly serve clients throughout the five boroughs and in all towns within Nassau and Suffolk County, New York. We offer in-person, telephonic, and video-conference consultations..
The content contained is not legal advice nor is the attorney-client relationship formed by any materials or information contained on this website.